Saturday, May 10, 2008

Soul Mate

Many asked,”Ivren, what are you looking for in a relationship?” I said, “A soul mate! It’s certain!” No wonder, soul mate is what I looking for (without any barriers of relation types, whether it is a romance, sibling, friendship, fraternity, or whatever). Then they asked me more,” What kind of people can be your soul mate?” I laughed…. (Because it’s so intangible that I can make no description. But, well, uh… I am intense to take any details of a real soul mate).

Here are the details:

In General

I am hoping to find my other half (sometimes I dream of having twin brother/sister, ha-ha….), the one who can finish my sentences, someone who really ‘gets’ my inner emotions.

In Romance

I like someone who has a strong intellectual streak, loyalty, and great sense of humor. They are terrific selling points. I am a romantic dater. But… if my dates can’t savor romance like I do, it might be a perfect match. I also do like someone who knows exactly what to do and say in any situation. Someone with quick-witted, incredibly stylish, and so fort (one night is insufficient to make the details, ha-ha…)

What become in my mind is how to find them. I know it’s just a matter of time. I hope, at least, my forthcoming soul mate is wondering the same about me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm???
soul mate?
ko dicari lagi...??
bukannya sudah ketemu...???

Anonymous said...

kan nggak cukup satu, arfah... :))

Anonymous said...

lah, soul mate itu bisa lebih dari satu toh? mmgnya..... cadangan "tulang rusukmu" ada brapa? hahahahaha
dasar PLAY BOY cap ikan teri... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

kok jadi sewot gitu sih, fah? cemburu ya? hehe...