Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Expansion

Sometimes, an inspiration comes in sudden way and time. No matter what we feel and what we’re doing during that time. This poet (If I might said so), made when I was in the class room for ‘Poetry’ major about four years ago. Not sure what’s behind this writing. Was the poetry major inspire and trigger my sense of art or someone who’s always on my mind? LOL… I guess both of them. This poet is just for you, as always (even we’re just a regular friend, huh? Hehe…). But, I don’t think this is always for you. Maybe next time, I will dedicate this for my forthcoming ‘crush’. Hehe…

Je vous dois. Vous êtes l'inspiration. la mouche avec mes rêves. votre beauté sèche parce que je ne peux pas l'absorber. mais vous êtes toujours mon expansion! (sorry for my bad francais! :) )

The armies battled… The armies battled straight to the point The armies battled over territory The armies battled for the supremacy of love The armies battled over and over The armies are mine, inside of my lung The armies are the every beats of my heart

The empires arose… The great empires arose for a while The Greek, the British, even the Roman they’re for a while But my empires of love are forever They won’t let us go astray

Im so and so in Love… This expansion will never stop!

No comments: